I’m going to start out 2011 pretty busy on the information security events circuit. Here are some of the events that I’ll be participating in over the first few months in 2011:
- “The Mac Exploit Kitchen” (Workshop w/ Vincenzo Iozzo) at BlackHat DC
- “Mac Hackin’ 2: Snow Leopard Boogaloo” Presentation w/ Charlie Miller) at IT-Defense
- “iOS Security in the Enterprise” Round-Table at IT-Defense
- “The Vulnerability Disclosure Debate Continues” Panel at RSA
- “Assured Exploitation” Training w/ Alex Sotirov at CanSecWest
- Keynote at SOURCE Boston
So there you have it: a workshop, a presentation, a round-table, a panel, a training, and a keynote on both coasts of North America and both sides of the Atlantic. I win at conference bingo! I’m pretty excited about giving my first ever conference keynote presentation at SOURCE. I’ll be giving a food-for-thought type of presentation, not the technical sort that I’m used to. However, just to keep things interesting, I might randomly drop some 0day in the middle of the presentation anyway.